Mexico flag logo

Consular certification of Mexican Embassy provides consulting services, applying for consular legalization, consular certification of Vietnamese documents needed for use in Mexico - Mexican Embassy certification.

Form order Now

Mexico is one of the countries in the List of members of the Hague Convention but Vietnam is not a member of this List. Therefore, papers and documents issued by Vietnam that want to be used in Mexico or another country in the world must be consularly legalized and consularly certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam (Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). Foreign Affairs or Ho Chi Minh City Department of Foreign Affairs) and diplomatic representations of Mexico (Mexican Embassy) and all other countries in the world including countries that are members or not members of the Hague Convention. ( provides consular legalization consulting services, consular certification of Vietnamese documents and papers for use in Mexico and all countries around the world. Call us immediately at +84 988 297 732, +84 966 37 35 32 or email to [email protected], [email protected] and attach scanned copies of Vietnamese documents that need to be consular legalization and consular certification. ( will evaluate and advise you as soon as possible.

List of Vietnamese documents, to consult, apply for consular legalization and consular certification for use in Mexico and other countries around the world:

Personal Documents

Corporate Documents

  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce certificate
  • Death certificate
  • Court of law’s document
  • Power of attorney
  • Judicial Record
  • Career certificate
  • Appointment decision
  • Driving license, ID, Passport
  • Diploma Certificate of merit
  • Academic transcript
  • Qualification
  • Academic record
  • Recruitment Letter
  • School invitation
  • Overseas study document
  • School report
  • Curriculum Vitae
  • Certificate of Establishment
  • Certificate of Renaming
  • Memorandum of Understanding
  • Regulation
  • Business Registration Certificate Document
  • Resolution
  • Report
  • Annual declaration
  • Tax certificate
  • Accounting book
  • Tax certificates
  • Accounting book, Audit report
  • Tax return
  • Bill
  • Contract
  • Permit
  • Agreement
  • Residence certificate
  • Company’s documents
  • Legal documents

The results of consular certification and consular legalization of Vietnamese papers and documents for use in Mexico with certification stamps and final seals of the Mexican Embassy ensure that Vietnamese papers and documents will be used legally with full legal validity in Mexico and the requirements of relevant authorities in this country.

If you need to use Vietnamese documents in Mexico, please contact us via +84 988 297 732, +84 966 37 35 32 or email to [email protected], [email protected] to get the best advice.