Result of Power of Attorney issued in China for use in Vietnam on 07.04.2021

Apr 13, 2021 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal/ company Documents/Certificates from China for use in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Personal/ Company Documents/Certificates from China for use in Vietnam, you need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Personal Documents/ Certificates

2. Copy full passports of both certificate's holders.

3. Copy full ID of both certificate's holders.

4. Copy full Household book of the Chinese Citizen

For more details, please contact us for the best support.