Result of Mariage Certificate issued in Vietnam for use in Spain on 04.02.2021

Feb 20, 2021 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal Documents/Certificates from Vietnam for use in Spain.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

The Spanish Embassy will only legalize on the original documents, so make sure your document is not laminated and can verify the signature at the Consular Department, Vietnamese Foreign Office.

Usually with Personal Documents/Certificates from Vietnam for use in Spain, you need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Personal Documents/ Certificates

2. Copy passport of the documents/certificates' owner

For more details, please contact us for the best support.