Legalization Result of Vietnamese University Degree for use in China, August 2019

Dec 09, 2019 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal Documents/Certificates from Vietnam for use in China.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Persona Documents/Certificates from Vietnam for use in China, you need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Company Documents/ Certificates

2. Copy passport of the documents/certificates holder

3. Documents proving the purpose of legalization

4. Sign on form of the Chinese embassy

5. Authorization letter

For more details, please contact us for the best support.