Legalization Result of Vietnamese Documents for use in Germany, August 2019

Dec 10, 2019 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal Documents/Certificates from Vietnam for use in Germany.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

The German Embassy will only legalize on the original documents, so make sure your document is not laminated and can verify the signature at the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affair.

Usually with Personal Documents/Certificates from Vietnam for use in Germany, you need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Personal Documents/ Certificates

2. Copy passport of the documents/certificates' owner

3. Authorization Letter

For more details, please contact us for the best support.