Legalization Result of Single Status Certificate of Bolivia for use in Vietnam on 19.02.2020

Mar 12, 2020 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize personal documents from Bolivia for use in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fees, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Personal Document/ Certificates from the Bolivia for use in Vietnam, you just need to send to our office:

1. Original documents/certificates with stamp of Bolivia Ministry of Foreign Affairs 

2. Copy the passport of the documents/certificates holder.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.