Legalization Result of Registration Form in Hong Kong for use in Vietnam on 24.03.2020

Apr 15, 2020 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize company documents/certificate from Hong Kong for use in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fees, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Company Document/ Certificates from Hong Kong for use in Vietnam, you just need to send to our office:

1. Original documents/certificates

2. Copy the passport of the documents/certificates holder or company holder.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.