Legalization Result of Police Certificate in Bangladesh for use in Vietnam, 26th December 2019

Jan 03, 2020 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal/ Educational Certificate from Bangladesh for apply Work Permit in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Personal/ Educational Certificates from the Bangladesh for use in Vietnam, you just need to send to our office:

1. Original Personal/ Educational certificates

2. Copy the Passport/ Resident card of the documents/certificates holder.

3. Copy Business Registration of the sponsor company

4. Letter of introduction from the sponsor company

For more details, please contact us for the best support.