Legalization Result of Marriage License issued in Sweden for use in Vietnam on 04.06.2020

Jun 16, 2020 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize documents/certificate from Sweden for use in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fees, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Document/ Certificates from Sweden for use in Vietnam, you just need to send to our office:

1. Original documents/certificates

2. Copy the passport of the documents/certificates holder or company holder.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.