Legalization Result of Marriage Certificate in issued in China for use in Vietnam, July 2019

Dec 13, 2019 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal Documents/Certificates from China for use in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Personal Documents/Certificates from China for use in Vietnam, you need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Company Documents/ Certificates

2. Copy full passports of both certificate's holders.

3. Copy full ID of both certificate's holders.

4. Copy full Household book of the husband.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.