Legalization Result of Judicial Records from Ukraine for use in Vietnam on 21st October, 2019

Nov 06, 2019 legalization

We can legalize Personal/ Educational Certificate from Ukraine for use in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Personal/ Educational Certificates from the Ukraine for use in Vietnam, you just need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Personal/ Educational certificates

2. Copy the passport of the documents/certificates holder.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.