Legalization Result of Company Document in Peru No.635 for use in Vietnam on 25.11.2020

Dec 10, 2020 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal / Educational Certificate from Peru for use in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Personal / Educational Certificates from Peru for use in Vietnam, you just need to send to our office:

1. Original Personal / Educational certificates

2. Copy the passport of the documents / certificates holder.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.