Legalization result of CFS issued in Vietnam for use in Lebanon on 18.1.2024

Jan 30, 2024 legalization

We can legalize/authenticate Personal Documents / Company documents/Certificates from Vietnam for use in Lebanon

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Personal Documents / Company documents/ Certificates from Vietnam for use in Lebanon, you need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Documents / Certificates

2. Copy passport of the documents / certificate holder.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.