Legalization Result of Certificate of Free Sale (CFS) issued in New Zealand for use in Vietnam on 27.05.2020

Jun 01, 2020 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Company documents from New Zealand for use in Vietnam.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fees, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Company Document/ Certificates from New Zealand for use in Vietnam, you just need to send to our office:

- Original documents/certificates

For more details, please contact us for the best support.