Legalization result of C1 Certificate issued in UK for use in Vietnam on 13.12.2021

Jan 06, 2022 legalization

We can legalize Personal Documents / Certificates from the UK for use in Vietnam

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Personal Documents / Certificates from the UK for use in Vietnam, you need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Documents / Certificates

2. Copy passport of the documents / certificates's holder.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.