Legalization Result of Birth Certificate Extract issued in Vietnam for use in Finland 03.03.2019

Mar 20, 2020 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal Documents / Certificates from Vietnam for use in Finland.

First, please send us a scanned copy of the document via email or submit the registration form on the website. After verification, we will notify you as soon as possible of service fees, completion time and required documents.

The Finland Embassy will only legalize the original documents or the original extract , so make sure that your documents are not plastic laminated and can verify the signature at the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam.

Usually with Personal Documents / Certificates from Vietnam for use in Finland, you need to deliver the following documents to our office:

1. Original document / certificate

2. Scan the passport of the document's holder

3. Authorization letter

Please contact us for more details.