Legalization Result of Bachelor Degree from Massachusetts, USA for use in Taiwan, September 2019

Dec 07, 2019 thuy.nguyen

We can legalize Personal Documents/Certificates from The US for use in Taiwan.

To proceed with the service, please first send us a scanned copy of the document via email or send an order on the website. After the evaluation, we will inform you as soon as possible about the service fee, completion time and required documents.

Usually with Company Documents/Certificates from The US for use in Taiwan, you need to send required documents to our office:

1. Original Documents/ Certificates

2. Copy passport of the documents/certificates's holder.

For more details, please contact us for the best support.