Thai Attestation Service

Documents for use in Thai require the Legalization from MOFA (Ministry of Vietnam Foreign Affair) and the attestation through the Embassy of Thailand.

We provide a complete attestation service for 'personal' and 'business’ documents. Includes notarized certification, Vietnam Legalization and Thai Embassy stamps.

Attesting Personal Documents?

Experts in processing personal documents with Thai embassy. We understand how to certify documents correctly to ensure successful legalization.

If your document has a recognized government signature, stamp or seal, or has already been signed by a Notary Public then it will not require our notarized certification service.

Most academic documents and other professional qualifications will need to be checked by our notary public, certified and signed.

We are happy to provide advice on your documents. Do not hesitate to contact us to confirm which service you need.

Processing time is approximately 8 working days for most of orders. Normal personal documents for use in Thailand such as:

Birth & Marriage Certs, HMRC Letters, No impediments, Criminal Record Checks. Other Personal Documents,

Degrees, Masters etc, Professional Qualifications, School, College, Uni Letters, Passports, Driving Licence.

Attesting Business or Corporate Documents?

Conducting business in Thailand often requires getting your company documents attested with the embassy.

Using our Thai legalization service makes the process simple. We include the legalization, embassy attestation and administration fees in our charges. We offer a 'one stop' solution for businesses working in Thailand.

Company documents normally need to be certified by a notary public before we can submit them for attestation. When possible, we arrange for your documents to be checked and certified by one of our notary publics to save you time and money.

Processing time 8 working days for most orders. Corporate documents and business documents for use in Thailand such as:

Companies Documents, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Good Standing, Free Sale Docs, HMRC letters

What does Thai attestation look like?

Any Vietnam documents being legalized for use in Thailand will need both the legalization and Thai embassy stamps.

The legalized stamp is normally added to the back of documents. There is a red seal on the printed information. All the writing present date of legalization and siganture of consulates or ambassador.